Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
Sale price USD $59.99 Regular price USD $119.98
What Does the Desktop AC Ultra Do?
The Desktop AC Ultra is not designed to cool an entire home, nor is it designed to replace a home HVAC system. Instead, it’s designed to cool a small environment – like your living room, bedroom, office, dorm room, or any other small area of your home.
You charge the Desktop AC Ultra. Then, you soak the included water curtain in water, add ice to the tray, and let Desktop AC Ultra run for as long as needed.
While operating, Desktop AC Ultra sucks dry air into the machine, then expels wetter, cooler air through the other side. The dry air passes through the water curtain. The Desktop AC Ultra adds moisture to the air while also cooling it, leading to noticeably cooler temperatures on the other side.
Desktop AC Ultra Features & Benefits
How Does Desktop AC Ultra Work?
Cools the Air Around You: Just like an air conditioner, Desktop AC Ultra will cool the air around you. The Desktop AC Ultra sucks in hot air to one side, then expels cool air through the other side. Evaporation removes heat from the air, while the water curtain adds moisture to the air. That means you get colder air circulating around you.
Directs Cool Air: Like all good air cooling systems, the Desktop AC Ultra has vents to control airflow. You can choose the direction of the cool air, pushing it wherever it needs to go. Some people like cool air directly on their face. Others like it towards their body. Some want to circulate air around the room, while others want it to point in a specific direction. With the Desktop AC Ultra, you can choose where you want the air to go.
Filters the Air: The Desktop AC Ultra doesn’t just cool the air. It also filters the air using silver particles.
Adds Humidity to the Air: Traditional air conditioning systems can leave your skin and sinuses dry. With the Desktop AC Ultra, you can add humidity to the air instead of removing it. Air passes through the water curtain inside the Desktop AC Ultra, filling the air with moisture. If you dislike the dryness of a normal air conditioning system, then the Desktop AC Ultra may be the right choice for you.
How to Setup and Use the Desktop AC Ultra
Step 1) Place the Desktop AC Ultra on a flat surface.
Step 2) Charge the Desktop AC Ultra to full capacity.
Step 3) Remove the water curtain from the drawer inside the Desktop AC Ultra, then soak it in water for a few seconds. Re-insert it back into the drawer once the water curtain is sufficiently soaked.
Step 4) Fill the water tank with water, then choose your preferred setting.
Step 5) Fill the ice tray with ice cubes to enhance the cooling capability of the Desktop AC Ultra, creating Arctic-style air around you.
Step 6) Enjoy cooler temperatures. The Desktop AC Ultra is designed to be easy for anyone to use, even if you have limited tech skills or abilities. Refill the water and ice periodically, and you can cool your home around the clock.
The Desktop AC Ultra will start working within seconds of turning it on. You should notice cool, wet air exit the other side of the Desktop AC Ultra immediately. If you notice the air become less cool over time, then refill the ice and water tray to ensure the unit can operate correctly.
Input voltage: DC5V
Charging current: 1A
Working current: 0.2A-1.6A
Working power: 1W-8W
Battery life: 1.5h-5h
Portable Desktop AC Ultra x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Type-C charging cable x 1
Ice tray pump x 1
Water curtain x 1
1. Type-c for DC5V input port, the maximum current is 1A;
2. red light is always on when charging, blue light is always on when fully charged.
3. Short press the start button, the fan and spray start at the same time (the default start a file fan), short press again to adjust the fan gear, press a file up, when up to three files, press the button again, the fan and spray off. Three color indicators show the gear, first gear light red, second gear light green, third gear light blue; pure white indicator is the spray work indicator, when the spray start pure white indicator light on.
4. In the case of starting, short press the spray button to turn off the spray. The pure white light goes off, press the spray button again briefly, then turn on the spray and the pure white light is on. (①Mist cannot be turned on when the fan is not turned on. ② Turn off the fan, the spray will also turn off)
5. When the sensor board detects no water, the spray stops working.
6. In the case of no external power supply, when the power is low, the charging indicator red light flashes fast until the fan stops working and the red light goes out.
Body of Review
We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.
USB Charging Portable Desktop AC Ultra, Air Cooler, 3 Speed Levels for Home, Office, Bedroom
Sale price USD $59.99 Regular price USD $119.98